OTF was developed by TU Dresden. The Open Trace Format (OTF) is a new trace definition and representation for use with large-scale parallel platforms. OTF addresses three objectives: openness, flexibility, and performance.
- SOURCE OTF v1.2.6 package with BSD license
- Binary OTF v1.2.6 package for LLNL platforms
- Vampir v5.0 with support for OTF (Demo license valid till Nov. 30 2006)
- VTF3 v1.43 (15 platforms) from TU Dresden
- Vampir NG
- TAU Performance System
- Join the OTF mailing list
- GWT Online
- OTF BOF at SC'06
For further information on OTF and Vampir NG, please visit the Vampir NG website above or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org OTF mailing list.