The Open Trace Format (OTF) is a new trace definition and representation for use with large-scale parallel platforms. OTF addresses three objectives: openness, flexibility, and performance.
- SOURCE OTF2Profile v0.95 (beta) package to convert OTF2 to TAU profiles
- Source OTF v1.2.1 package with BSD license
- SOURCE OTF v1.1.1 package with BSD license
- Source OTF v1.2.18 package with BSD license
- Binary OTF v1.2.18 package for LLNL platforms
- SOURCE OTF v1.2.6 package with BSD licenses
- Binary OTF v1.2.6 package for LLNL platforms
- Sample OTF trace files for NPB LU/SP
- OTF Tutorial
- Specifications and Tools
- VTF3 v1.43 (15 platforms) from TU Dresden
- TAU Performance System
- Join the OTF mailing list
- GWT Online
- OTF BOF at SC'06
We wish to thank Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) for their support of the OTF project.
Please contact us for support.